CharlotteBuriedinBooks

CharlotteBuriedinBooks

Dragons of Autumn Twilight
Tracy Hickman, Margaret Weis
This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)
Jodi Ellen Malpas
31 Bond Street
Ellen Horan
Betrayal in Death (In Death #12)
J.D. Robb
Lover at Last
J.R. Ward
The Executor
Jesse Kellerman
City of Bones
Cassandra Clare
Dark Beginnings (Lords of the Underworld 6)
Gena Showalter
Blood Promise
Richelle Mead
Deadly Decisions
Kathy Reichs
Club Dead - Charlaine Harris I really struggled with the first Sookie Stackhouse book, but I stuck with them and I'm kind of glad I did.

The third book in the series was quite good fun. In this one Bill has disappeared while on a mysterious mission for the Queen of Louisianna. In order to find him Sookie has to travel to Jackson and get into "Club Dead", to do this we are introduced to Alcide (Werewolf), who seems dreamy - but is still in love with his ex-girlfriend (mental shifter).

Eric makes his presence felt in this book (lots of rather inappropriate comments which from him are just hilarious)I can't get the image of him in his boxer shorts out of his head (especially after Sookie has to drink from him).

Bubba also plays a rather major role (he's so sweet). Bill is absent for most of the book, but takes up most of Sookies time, as she has to deal with the fact that Bill was on the verge of leaving her for his old vamp girlfriend (psyco ex and maker). The rest of Sookies time seems to be taken up with money worries.

All in all it was a very quick enjoyable read and if Sookie has any sense she'll kick Bill to the kerb and jump on either Alcide or Eric!!