CharlotteBuriedinBooks

CharlotteBuriedinBooks

Dragons of Autumn Twilight
Tracy Hickman, Margaret Weis
This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)
Jodi Ellen Malpas
31 Bond Street
Ellen Horan
Betrayal in Death (In Death #12)
J.D. Robb
Lover at Last
J.R. Ward
The Executor
Jesse Kellerman
City of Bones
Cassandra Clare
Dark Beginnings (Lords of the Underworld 6)
Gena Showalter
Blood Promise
Richelle Mead
Deadly Decisions
Kathy Reichs
Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night - Kresley Cole First things first, I really don't like the cover of this book. It makes you think that one of them is a Vampire and neither of them are. The cover it's self is just nasty and looks really badly done.

Right, now I've got that off my chest. This wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. The story of Bowen and Mariketa. Bowen's been misrable for 180 years since the woman he thought was his mate died (running in terror from him when she saw him as a werewolf). Mari is a witch (the witch everyone's been waiting for). The story backtracks to the Hie (which featured in the previous book No Rest for the Wicked). We have the normal story, the guy falls for the girl, but the girl doesn't want him, then she does, things go wrong, but end in a happily ever after.

We get introduced to Rydestrom and Cade who appear in later books.

All of the 'heroes' of these books seem very similar, a certain charm, wicked sense of humour and hung like donkeys. Don't think I could stand much more of the thick scottish accents though.