CharlotteBuriedinBooks

CharlotteBuriedinBooks

Dragons of Autumn Twilight
Tracy Hickman, Margaret Weis
This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)
Jodi Ellen Malpas
31 Bond Street
Ellen Horan
Betrayal in Death (In Death #12)
J.D. Robb
Lover at Last
J.R. Ward
The Executor
Jesse Kellerman
City of Bones
Cassandra Clare
Dark Beginnings (Lords of the Underworld 6)
Gena Showalter
Blood Promise
Richelle Mead
Deadly Decisions
Kathy Reichs
Blameless (Parasol Protectorate #3) - Gail Carriger Definately the best one so far. Absolutely loved it. This book doesn't stop from start to finish. OK, so maybe the writing in the first third of the book is overdone, Carriger does seem to try too hard - but this book simply takes off.

Connall, absolutely hardbroken at Alexia's pregnancy goes on a 3 week bender. Alexia decides to head for Italy to escape England and the nasty gossip. With her goes Madame Lefoux and Floote, they travel across Europe until they reach Italy - chased by Vampires all the way.

I liked Biffy's part in this story, he's been a favourite of mine and I'm glad he's a real part of the story now. Lyall also had a much larger role than in Changeless. But Connall and Alexia still stole the show.

I'm hoping that at some point in the future Floote will actually tell Alexia more about her father - he knows so much, I don't know what he's waiting for but Alexia deserves to know.

Do we really have to wait until next July for the next one!!! I need to know what Ivy has done to the hat shop, how Lord Akeldama reacts to becoming Potentate (and the change to his darling Biffy) and whether we've seen the last of "the German Specimen".