CharlotteBuriedinBooks

CharlotteBuriedinBooks

Dragons of Autumn Twilight
Tracy Hickman, Margaret Weis
This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)
Jodi Ellen Malpas
31 Bond Street
Ellen Horan
Betrayal in Death (In Death #12)
J.D. Robb
Lover at Last
J.R. Ward
The Executor
Jesse Kellerman
City of Bones
Cassandra Clare
Dark Beginnings (Lords of the Underworld 6)
Gena Showalter
Blood Promise
Richelle Mead
Deadly Decisions
Kathy Reichs
Succubus Dreams  - Richelle Mead I'm very, very disappointed with Seth, how could he do that to Georgina? Will he come to his senses? I hope so.

In the third book in the series Georgina is troubled by strange dreams that seem to show her the future. A happy life with a baby girl - but she can't have children as a succubus. When awaking from the dreams she finds she has no energy, what's stealing the life force she collects? What are a group of Angels looking for? And what does the Imp that dealt with her contract have to do with it all?

I wasn't particularly fond of Georgie in the first book, but she's growing on me - so is Hugh, he's so protective of her and really cares what happens to her. Carter also went up in my estimation, he wants to help, but is restricted in what he can tell her.

The bottom line is that there's something wrong with her contract, she's just got to figure out what it is. If she ever gets over being dumped by Seth (Maddie - really? What were you thinking Seth?).

I want to see Georgina get her happy ending - and get Seth into bed. But given her past history it's not going to be easy.