CharlotteBuriedinBooks

CharlotteBuriedinBooks

Dragons of Autumn Twilight
Tracy Hickman, Margaret Weis
This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)
Jodi Ellen Malpas
31 Bond Street
Ellen Horan
Betrayal in Death (In Death #12)
J.D. Robb
Lover at Last
J.R. Ward
The Executor
Jesse Kellerman
City of Bones
Cassandra Clare
Dark Beginnings (Lords of the Underworld 6)
Gena Showalter
Blood Promise
Richelle Mead
Deadly Decisions
Kathy Reichs
Friday Night Bites  - Chloe Neill Better than the first book. Merit is growing into her role as Sentinel for Cadogan House - fighting her attraction to her Master and trying to have fun dating Morgan. But it's hard to get excited over dating a guy you've been ordered to date.

The intrigue in this story is provided through a story planted with the Ombuds office - around Vampire Raves. No, I'm not talking about a field full of Vampires dancing to really bad house music and talking mind altering drugs. These raves involve abandoned buildings, mattresses and humans. This ain't a rave, it's bar - anyone got a straw?

The shifters also become involved and Merit runs into an old boyfriend, as well as having to move into the Chicago social scene (something she'd manage to avoid in her mortal life).

Ethan is mysterious, Mallory slightly annoying and there's not nearly enough Grandpa in it. I can't say I was sorry when Merit finally split with Morgan (personally I wanted to slap him upside the head very early on in the book).

I still can't figure out what Celina's up to (but I figured out who was the mole this time in Cadogan house very early on).

I will continue with the series, mainly because I want to know what kind of party Merit's been invited to!