CharlotteBuriedinBooks

CharlotteBuriedinBooks

Dragons of Autumn Twilight
Tracy Hickman, Margaret Weis
This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)
Jodi Ellen Malpas
31 Bond Street
Ellen Horan
Betrayal in Death (In Death #12)
J.D. Robb
Lover at Last
J.R. Ward
The Executor
Jesse Kellerman
City of Bones
Cassandra Clare
Dark Beginnings (Lords of the Underworld 6)
Gena Showalter
Blood Promise
Richelle Mead
Deadly Decisions
Kathy Reichs
At Grave's End - Jeaniene Frost I wasn't supposed to read this yet this year. Due to other challenges I was supposed to wait. But, it's been a tough month. I moved house and work's been crazy and only one thing could help relieve my stress - BONES.

What is is about that devilishly handsome, rude, completely obessessed Englishman that gets me?

Damned if I know.

I have to be honest though this book wasn't as good as the first two, I was a little bit confused by the story (during the course of which 2 of Cat's team become vampires). But I must admit I was moved by Cat's reaction to Bones's "death". Especially when she stood on the ledge and contemplated her dual nature - whether she would be human - or vampire.

This book saw the introduction Vlad (don't call me Dracula) Tepesh, a "show hound" that Bones has no time for. Why is it all the guys seem to fall for Cat - Bones, Tate, Vlad. Things could go very badly wrong with Tate - his hatred of Bones just grows.

Oh well, my stress levels have definately decreased, just thinking of Bones makes me smile.