CharlotteBuriedinBooks

CharlotteBuriedinBooks

Dragons of Autumn Twilight
Tracy Hickman, Margaret Weis
This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)
Jodi Ellen Malpas
31 Bond Street
Ellen Horan
Betrayal in Death (In Death #12)
J.D. Robb
Lover at Last
J.R. Ward
The Executor
Jesse Kellerman
City of Bones
Cassandra Clare
Dark Beginnings (Lords of the Underworld 6)
Gena Showalter
Blood Promise
Richelle Mead
Deadly Decisions
Kathy Reichs
Happily Never After (Night Huntress, #1.5) - Jeaniene Frost A sweet little story, with a brief appearance by Bones who answers a plea for help from an old friend. Because he's too busy trying to find Cat (because this story is set after the first book) he delegates the task to a Vampire that used to be of his line - Chance.

Greta is worried about her Grandchildren, Frazier has disappeared and Isabella is due to marry a wanna be mobster (she doesn't want to - but thinks Fraziers life depends on it), she just wants to run her restaurant.

Of course Chance's task is to de-rail the wedding and find Frazier. But of course he falls for the bride - who know's nothing of Vampires or her Grandmothers past.

I loved Chance - this story reminded me of all the things I like most about Frost's writing. The sexiness, the humour ("Are you going to eat me" - "Not the way you think"). In some ways the Night Huntress books have lost some of that spark - but in other ways I guess in that respect this story shows it's age.

But I liked it all the same.