CharlotteBuriedinBooks

CharlotteBuriedinBooks

Dragons of Autumn Twilight
Tracy Hickman, Margaret Weis
This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)
Jodi Ellen Malpas
31 Bond Street
Ellen Horan
Betrayal in Death (In Death #12)
J.D. Robb
Lover at Last
J.R. Ward
The Executor
Jesse Kellerman
City of Bones
Cassandra Clare
Dark Beginnings (Lords of the Underworld 6)
Gena Showalter
Blood Promise
Richelle Mead
Deadly Decisions
Kathy Reichs
Forever  - Maggie Stiefvater Tricky one this - the previous books had been so good - Shiver remains my favourite, but there was something missing. I didn't really care about Grace again, but then these books have never been about Grace for me - it's always been about Sam.

At some point you knew that Sam and Grace would have to end up at Wolves together - it was just a case of how it would happen, especially given that Sam was "cured".

Cole actually became a likeable human being - because he wanted to find a real cure, one that would bring Grace back to Sam, that would get the answers they needed out of Beck. To figure out how to save the wolves and stop Shelby.

But again, Sam was the one I kept coming back to. He changed so much in the course of this book - he finally faced his demons concerning bathtubs (and what his parents did to him), was basically accused of the murder of Grace and Olivia and also had to deal with the revelation that Beck purposely made him a wolf. The man he looked on as his father had picked him to care for the pack - at the age of seven. I don't know how he got through it.

I must admit I was slightly confused by the ending - it appeared that Grace was going to try the "cure" that saved Sam, but had almost resigned herself to it not working. I hope for Sam's sake that it did.

I'm going to miss you Sam.