CharlotteBuriedinBooks

CharlotteBuriedinBooks

Dragons of Autumn Twilight
Tracy Hickman, Margaret Weis
This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)
Jodi Ellen Malpas
31 Bond Street
Ellen Horan
Betrayal in Death (In Death #12)
J.D. Robb
Lover at Last
J.R. Ward
The Executor
Jesse Kellerman
City of Bones
Cassandra Clare
Dark Beginnings (Lords of the Underworld 6)
Gena Showalter
Blood Promise
Richelle Mead
Deadly Decisions
Kathy Reichs
Happy Accidents - Jane Lynch, Lisa Dickey I'm a Glee fan, not a Gleek, but a fan all the same and I think Jane Lynch is great. I didn't know much about her, so when I saw a cheap hardback copy of her book I picked it up and I'm glad I did.

Her book is very honest about how terrible she's been to people - how her own insecurities could bring out her inner diva. How she dealt with her sexuality and her addictions and how her life and career have been shaped by a series of "happy accidents".

Part of a loving family where drinking was part of a nightly ritual, her own drinking was never rampant, although she did drink virtually every day from an early age. She did acknowledge her problem and spent many years at AA meetings.

Incredibly lucky with her career, being able to work with some of her idols. When she became tired of being a jobbing actress the opportunity to for a steady job came along with Glee.

It's noticable in some of the later photos (especially in those with her wife), that she has a real glow about her, whereas in some of the earlier ones there's a certain look of "rabbit in the headlights", which is explained by her fear that someone might realise that she's not that good at what she does.

But she is good at what she does and she seems to be at an age now where she accepts that and is loving her life and the people in it.

A really sweet little book.