CharlotteBuriedinBooks

CharlotteBuriedinBooks

Dragons of Autumn Twilight
Tracy Hickman, Margaret Weis
This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)
Jodi Ellen Malpas
31 Bond Street
Ellen Horan
Betrayal in Death (In Death #12)
J.D. Robb
Lover at Last
J.R. Ward
The Executor
Jesse Kellerman
City of Bones
Cassandra Clare
Dark Beginnings (Lords of the Underworld 6)
Gena Showalter
Blood Promise
Richelle Mead
Deadly Decisions
Kathy Reichs
The Deadliest Bite (Jaz Parks) - Jennifer Rardin There are some series that you just don't want to end and that's why it's taken me 2 years to read this book. Because life isn't the same without Vayl and Jazz. There's an emptiness now and still a few unanswered questions, ones that will never be answered.

The final book takes place over the course of 6 days and starts with Vayl almost being killed in his own house (I still love the idea of strip hide and seek by the way). Jazz is suffering terribly from the regular attacks that Brude unleashes on her. The nosebleeds are more frequent and heavier, the headaches are debilitating. Her time is running out. So, they need to haul ass to hell, but not before tracking down Vayls sons, running into Kyphas again, finding out that Cassandra and Dave are expecting and nearly loosing Jack.

The trip to hell was interesting, Vayls kids were rather annoying (especially Lotus/Hanzi). But like I said, I have questions:

What the hell happened with Kyphas?
Why did Roldan wimp out (until he realised that Helena had hooked up with Zell)?
How the hell did Vayl think he and Jazz could have kids?

I feel like I missed something and I don't know what it is. Maybe it will need a re-read before it makes sense to me.

But I know one thing, I miss Vayl already.....