CharlotteBuriedinBooks

CharlotteBuriedinBooks

Dragons of Autumn Twilight
Tracy Hickman, Margaret Weis
This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)
Jodi Ellen Malpas
31 Bond Street
Ellen Horan
Betrayal in Death (In Death #12)
J.D. Robb
Lover at Last
J.R. Ward
The Executor
Jesse Kellerman
City of Bones
Cassandra Clare
Dark Beginnings (Lords of the Underworld 6)
Gena Showalter
Blood Promise
Richelle Mead
Deadly Decisions
Kathy Reichs
Entwined with You - Sylvia Day So, after demolishing all 3 books in just over a week, I'm a little bit worn out - mainly through lack of sleep - it's hard working, coming home and reading late into the night!!! Now I can finally get some sleep!

But emotionally as well, I feel wrung out and I think Gideon felt a bit like that by the end of this book. So much happened, whether it was Cary, Eva, Corinne (who needs a damn good slap by the way), everyone had drama of some sort. Eva especially, not only did she have to contend with Brett making another appearance, she had her parents hooking up, a sex tape to worry about as well as trying to get back to Gideon, who seemed a little bit closed off for parts of the book.

Up until the point where he proposed...

The scenes leading up to that point - on the plane, my heart broke for him. Eva pushed him to a place he didn't want to go, but it made him love her even more. This is a couple designed for each other - it's inconceivable to me that they could ever break up.

There's so much more to come (kids for one thing). But I have a lingering worry about Gideon. It was casually thrown in that this abuser killed himself and that he had a young son - you just know that son will make an appearance at some point and I'm already trying to figure out if he's already appeared in some way (could it be Megumi's stalker or the new guy Will). One way of the other that can't end well. Also who is covering for Gideon where Nathan's murder is concerned?

So many questions. I can't wait for the next book!